[bksvol-discuss] Re: books out of order

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

No problem, Jamie. There's no rule about submitting
books in series order. Sometimes it really doesn't
matter in what order the books are read, and in those
cases where it does, if a person reads a book out of
order, and want to, they can go back and get the books
and, if they aren't in the collection, can scan them
for the collection. I think that's what happened with
the Bertrice Small books. I validated one that "stood
alone," as they say, and then another that was part of
a series and caused me to go back and start the series
from the beginning--and various people scanned and
validated the earlier books.

Gene was just curious, rather than complaining, but he
he certainly started a discussion. There are three
series in the collection that, having read one out of
order, even though an order wasn't necessary because
each book stood on its own, inspired me to go back and
read more of the author's work in order. smile

Cindy