[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I validated today

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:36:02 -0800

I agree, Jill. I don't validate many books; I usually prefer to scan, but I try to make my scans the best I can. And I'm a poet and don't know it, lol. I scan a batch of 20 pages, read through the, fix errors, scan antoehr 20 and so on. This usually yields pretty good results.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>