[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I validated today

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 22:31:09 -0600

Hi Monica.

How can someone tell which books were approved recently or whether a book they validated has been approved yet? Is there a page to go to or do you just search the Bookshare site for the title of the book they validated? Just curious.

MissWings

At 02:59 AM 11/1/2006, Monica Willyard wrote:

By the way, I just counted books rated as good. Within the most recent 150 books approved, only 16 are rated as good, and none are rated fair. That means that around ten percent of the total have a rating of good. That is a distinct improvement in the numbers between now and this time last year. Rather than laxity, I would say that these numbers are a sign of growth in the skills of our submitters and validaters. A 90 percent excellent rate is something worth writing home about. (smile)

Monica Willyard