[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

None of my library systems has it, either, nor could I
find it on Amazon.com. My libraries do have a book by
that title by Karen Robards, and amazon has one by
somebody Mandel. I don't suppose Karen Robards is a
pseudonym.

I'll keep my eyes open for it in our used-book store
if it's a silhouette or Harlequin, but you may not
want to wait that long.

Cindy

--- Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I am trying to validate This Side of Heaven by
> Alexandra Scott.  However, there are some pages that
> need a rescan. I don't know how many because I
> looked at it briefly. The copy right is 1982. My
> local library doesn't have it.  If anyone can help
> let me know.
>
> I do hate choppy pages and I assume that others feel
> the same. But I could be wrong.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> *****
> Grace