[bksvol-discuss] book request

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:55:58 -0600

Hi everyone,

There is a great book languishing on Rui's No Book Left Behind list.  I put
it there because the book was incomplete and was hoping someone would rescan
it..  If anyone has this book in their library, would you please, pretty
please with honey and sugar on it, scan it for Bookshare??  I will gladly
validate it.

The book is entitled, "To Catch a Golden Ring" and the author is Mary Cram
Donahue.  From what I could get it is disability-related centering around a
teenage boy who gets injured.  While he is in the hospital he gets help from
another teenager and the book seems to be about people on that floor giving
one another support.  It seemed like a good book for teens and young adults.

Thanks.

Sue S.