[bksvol-discuss] Re: bolds, italics, ellipses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:44:40 -0700 (PDT)

I believe, and from Scott said, that  only the bold and/or italicized words in
the main content are required, since the author put them in for emphasis. Also,
I was told recently that the headings should  be bold and caps, as well as the
larger font(the book I just uploaded has so many different headings it looks to
the eye ridiculous; I hope it doesn't bother any Braille or Daisy readers, but
you can always change them yourself, ho[hopefully.
As a proofreader I don't generally bother proofing glossaries, indices or
bibliographies; in the books I've proofed they appear to be quite usable as
scanned;
Ccindy