[bksvol-discuss] Re: bolds, italics, ellipses

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:11:36 -0700

HI Debby,

The way this example appears on a braille display is the three dot 3's for
the ellipsis followed by the braille period.  This is because the sentence,
or words preceding the ellipsis are a sentence fragment as explained in the
text you read before the example that I sent.

Does that make sense?

Mayrie