[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss]writers who use big words

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 16:30:24 -0700 (PDT)

I had the not-so-good habit of deriving the meaning of words from their
context. I would find sometimes years later that I didn't have the correct
meaning. smile
I just googled efulgent and found that it didn't mean at all what I thought it
did.I had no idea what lambent meant. a lovely word and meaning. I loved the
example of use. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: