[bksvol-discuss] Re: a novel right in front of me

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:37:45 -0500

Congratulations, Nan. Those types of books aren't usually my cup of tea, but I love to write and I used to have a dream of publishing something, too. That's no longer a dream of mine, but I know what a rush it can be when something you've worked so hard on is just about finished. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Nan Hawthorne wrote:
There's still a good way to go with the book before it is published, but I am so proud of myself I just need to tell my friends here. I have a novel sitting right here on my desk, one I wrote every bloody word of.. what a rush. It's my second book but this one is my first novel... and it makes me tired just looking at it. I look forward to it being entirely done so I can share it with yoou all on Bookshare. The title will be "The Story: A Tale of the middle Ages and How It Came To Be".