[bksvol-discuss] Re: a novel right in front of me

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 22:23:57 -0800 (PST)

Congratulations, Nan!! It sounds interesting and I
look forward to buying it and reading it. I love
historical novels--and though I normally don't buy
books, I do like to buy those written by friends or
friends of friends--if I find them readable. One of my
daughter's high school friends is a published author--
Aimee Bender. I bought her first book and read a
couple of stories or chapters but they're not my type
of book at all, so I couldn't bring myself to buy the
second.

G.Cindy

--- Nan Hawthorne <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There's still a good way to go with the book before
> it is published, but
> I am so proud of myself I just need to tell my
> friends here.  I have a
> novel sitting right here on my desk, one I wrote
> every bloody word of..
> what a rush.  It's my second book but this one is my
> first novel... and
> it makes me tired just looking at it.  I look
> forward to it being
> entirely done so I can share it with yoou all on
> Bookshare.  The title
> will be "The Story: A Tale of the middle Ages and
> How It Came To Be".
>
> --
> Cordially,
>
> Nan Hawthorne
> www.nanhawthorne.com
> Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music
> radio show!

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/