[bksvol-discuss] Re: a novel right in front of me

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 22:14:36 -0700

Good for you Nan, that's very exciting! I took a fiction writing class this semester so I can appreciate how much work goes into a story. I loved the class, but creating a novel is quite a job. I also think I downloaded your first book, but I have so many books that I can't remember which one it is! <smile>. I do wanna read it though.

Best,
Allison