[bksvol-discuss] LIFE IN THE WORD DEVOTIONAL by Joyce Meyer

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:40:34 -0500

I'm not sure who ended up taking this book, but whoever did, were there any problems with it? Someone just requested the book on Paperback Swap, so before I mail it out, I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I needed from it. Take care.

Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Overcast, 33°F Wind:E-090° at 6mph
The trouble with life is, you're half way through it before you realize it's a
'do it yourself' thing.