[bksvol-discuss] Re: What would you all think...

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:16:48 -0500

May I ask how you are able to make an interactive page?  I have never made one
and don't know everything about it, but I know enough to understand a general
answer.  What has annoyed me and prevented me from even trying to learn more is
that I can't figure out how to accomplish it wihout having my own always on web
server and static IP address.  ISPs don't seem to allow you to do anything
except static pages unless you have a business account and your own domain,
which I am not about to pay for. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity