[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wet, Greencandidate for Scott

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:06:22 -0400

Lissi, you are so thoughtful to pick up books for people like this one. I'm not a horror fan. I just wanted to let you know that you make this list a brighter and happier place because of your sense of humor and your thoughtfulness to other Booksharians. (smile)

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.