[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wet, Greencandidate for Scott

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:51:28 -0700

Hey Lissi,

I appreciate your thinking of the horror-hungry on your literary excursions and browsing adventures. I am going to take myself out of the mix for this particular book though, as I has somewhat of a back log of books to wade through. I'm also not a fan of hardcover books, just one of my several finicky tendencies when it comes to scanning for Bookshare.

If there are no takers on the Epperson book, you could always ship it off to Bookshare.

Thanks again,
Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>