[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sent Four Books to Bookshare for Scanning

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:17:39 -0700

Hey Laura,

Wish you would have given some warning time before ordering those as I've already got the Kiernan novel in my possession and will be scanning it within the next couple days.

Also, I'm not certain if you were on either bookshare list back in early February, but I specifically asked whether anyone planned on submitting any of Kiernan's works at that time. I didn't see any responses, so I went ahead and ordered Murder of Angels, and Threshold. Angels is already part of the collection.

Maybe in the future you could query the lists before completing the online order, thus avoiding the duplication.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>