[bksvol-discuss] Sent Four Books to Bookshare for Scanning

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:54:43 -0600

Hi,

I just ordered four books from Amazon.com today.  They'll be at Bookshare by
May 5, according to Amazon.  I just wanted to let folks know, so that we
didn't duplicate effort.  The Russ Kick book looks good; apparently he's
done several disinformation books.  I started with the most intriguing, but
other titles by him look good.

---

1
"Twilight"
Stephenie Meyer; Paperback; $8.99

2
"Threshold"
Caitlin R. Kiernan; Paperback; $6.99

3
"Everything You Know About Sex Is Wrong: The Disinformation Guide to the
Extremes of Human Sexuality (And Everything in Between)"
Russ Kick; Paperback; $16.47

4
"Ironside: A Modern Faery's Tale"
Holly Black; Hardcover; $11.55