[bksvol-discuss] Re: Watch Out for the Wrong PQ Book

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:29:05 -0500

I am now thinking that it is those samples that I saw at an earlier time and was thinking that they did not really belong in the collection. It seems like, though, that I saw some that were excerpts of several different books in one eBook.

On 2/21/2012 10:42 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
The ebook samples are author/publisher excerpts designed to give someone a taste and since they are available for retail via Amazon and others, they are allowable, when marked as such.
Valerie