[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Overview

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:01:10 -0400

Ann, as I mentioned yesterday, the Volunteer Overview link is very easy to find. You need to be logged out firstly, as it is intended for those who do not yet have an account.

"I don't generally look for links on a page with the tab key. I use the
Window Eyes Find command. If you do that and look for volunteer, the
Volunteer link is the second instance of that word, immediately below
Developers. The Volunteer Overview is the very next link. Very quick." How much easier can it get?

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>