[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Overview

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:51:08 -0700

Thanks, Susan.
You know; it's very strange.  When I found developers and tabbed twice I
could not find a link for volunteering; instead, the tab key took me to the
link for Facebook and then to the link for Twitter. However, when I created
a list of links, using insert+tab, I could access the link for volunteering.
I wonder if I'm the only one with this problem. I am running i.e. 9, Windows
7, and use the access program Window Eyes.

Lori C.