[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Overview

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:01:40 -0400

I don't generally look for links on a page with the tab key. I use the Window Eyes Find command. If you do that and look for volunteer, the Volunteer link is the second instance of that word, immediately below Developers. The Volunteer Overview is the very next link. Very quick. The first instance of the word is the Volunteers link, which is right between Organizations and Publishers. Volunteer Sign-Up is immediately below Volunteer Overview. Looks quite well organized and easy to find to me.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>