[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Overview

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:06:21 -0500

Thanks Evan for posting that.

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Reese
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:02 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Overview

I don't generally look for links on a page with the tab key. I use the
Window Eyes Find command. If you do that and look for volunteer, the
Volunteer link is the second instance of that word, immediately below
Developers. The Volunteer Overview is the very next link. Very quick. The
first instance of the word is the Volunteers link, which is right between
Organizations and Publishers. Volunteer Sign-Up is immediately below
Volunteer Overview. Looks quite well organized and easy to find to me.

Evan