[bksvol-discuss] Very very happy

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:19:18 -0800

Hi, gang, I'm really jazzed up because I got a note saying the book I just
finished working on is in the collection. What a rush! I'm also happy for
Misha because he scanned the book and gave it to me. I liked the book for it
was a very exciting read. I'm very happy because everybody else will be able
to read this neat book. If any of you decide to get it, I hope everything is
understandable. I can assure you I read every single solitary word. I'm not
boasting, but I'm so happy it's there to be read. Regards, a very happy Kim
Friedman who feels like dancing.

database 4613 (20091116) __________

http://www.eset.com