[bksvol-discuss] Re: Very very happy

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:04:53 -0600

Hi Kim and Jamie!

I will checkout CookWise now. I won't be able to start proofing it until I am done with the book i'm working on now, which I am maybe about a third done with.

I'll do my best on that cookbook.

Debby

At 05:06 PM 11/23/2009, Kim Friedman wrote
Hi, Jamie, I really don't mind who gets Cookwise, just so long as it's done right. Is there such a thing as co-proofreading? Regards, Kim.