[bksvol-discuss] Validation

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

Amy,

There aren't usually two validators. Hopefully, and
ideally, the person who scans will pre-validate. Then
someone else takes the book from the download list and
validates it. If that sense there are two validators,
but once a person takes a book from the download list
and validates it, he/she either rejects it as being
irreparable or approves and uploads it. All Gustavo
does in the approval process, as I understand it, is
check to see that the copyright and author and title
stuff is correct. He doesn't even check to see that
all the pages are there. The validator is supposed to
do that.

Cindy
--- Amy Goldring Tajalli