[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:14:13 -0700

There are no hyphens. The way the book is, books are split up. For instance, one half of a word is on the bottom of one page, and the second half of the word is on the top of the next page.

Thanks
Nimer J

Christina wrote:
Hi, Nimer.
Do you mean that one word is hyphenated so that half of it is on one page and continues onto the next page? If so, I usually just put the word on the first page and delete the second half of it from the second page.

Or, do you mean that all of the words are split between two pages so that, if you put the two pages together, you'd actually have one page? If that's the case with every page and you'd basically have to rewrite the book, sadly, you should probably reject it.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>