[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating a txt document

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:28:35 -0500

Sorry, but we weren't all confused. :-)  We were just saying that
control-PageDown and PageDown are not interchangeable.  May I suggest
reading all messages in your in-box completely and carefully before
replying.  I am suggesting this to everyone, since repeats and confusion is
an extremely common occurrence, and that would help a little, though we all
do get confused sometimes anyway, and we can't check our messages constantly
to make sure that someone hasn't responded in the 10 seconds since we
finished reading our last message and started to reply. :-)
I assume I need the critisism of this message myself sometimes, too, so I'm
not attacking anyone personally.

If the confusion was caused by my typing a space between control and
PageDown instead of a dash, I am sorry.  Sometimes I type for screenreaders
on lists where people who use them are common.  I guess I shouldn't do that.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity