[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating a txt document

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:52:19 -0700

Hi, Cindy. It is preferable that submissions already be converted into RTF
and submitted as such, but that's just because it's easier for people to
validate them. Pretty much anyone can take an RTF file, so that's why it's
preferable. If it's not an RTF file, though...and not a text file!...we do
have to convert it to RTF when we're done validating it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.