[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating a txt document

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:12:18 -0700

Hi, Cindy. DAISY is audio, but only with a screen reader. It also has HTML
files that go along with the Daisy file, but I don't know if they keep the
formatting when being converted into Daisy. There's also a Daisy audio
player, but Bookshare doesn't use that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.