[bksvol-discuss] Two questions probably asked before

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:38:35 -0400

I would like to ask two questions that I know have been asked before.  However,
either I never saw the posts or my brain has failed me again (smile).

1.  I have downloaded from the download page 2 downloads of the same book.  How
can I find out which was submitted first and/or who submitted them.  If not
uploaded by the same person, should I be looking at the first one submitted?

2.  How will I know if a book has those double angle quotes as I saw them in
braille but on the computer they looked to be normal.  If I find them, how do I
change them?  Please, step by step on this as I tried find and replace but
couldn't get it.  Thanks.  A new set of commands.  I can find something and
change it but not replace.

Reggie