[bksvol-discuss] Re: foreign language books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

Rachel, I suggest  that you write the word for the
Hebrew letters; you can put it in brackets if you
want, and state that in long synopsis and comments (I
gather the comments don't go tothe reader but onlyh to
the validator). I did that with a book that had a lot
of Greek letters.

And yes, validators get 50 cents credit, which many of
us think should be more.

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com