[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tony's message

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 16:25:07 -0700

Thanks, Bob. You said this better than I probably would have, so I will
simply second your words. I will only add that I have been on many lists,
including Usenet Newsgroups, since the early 90's, and none of the lists
with primarily blind participants was as bad as some of those with sighted
ones. The Bookshare lists consist of a pretty convivial bunch overall. I
also agree with your view that individuals should take up any issues with
the person or persons they may have a problem with rather than broadbrushing
the list in general.

Finally, I have been around here a bit longer than you have, so I have a bit
more historical perspective; and I can say that if anyone needs to improve
communications skills and how he presents himself, it is Tony.

Evan