[bksvol-discuss] currently scanning

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:16:17 -0700

Hey listers. Good news for you true crime fans. I'm currently scanning a book by Kathryn Casey. She reminds me of Anne Rule, and I've already added one of her books to the collection, A Warrant To Kill. This book is called She Wanted it all. It involves the life of Celeste, the second of five adopted children. Everywhere she goes she leaves chaos and broken lives behind her, running up debts until one day she goes too far and must pay for her misdeeds in a court of law. Another good feature is the book is page numbered on almost every page, yay! I'm about half way through it, I'll let you know when its out for validation. Julia