[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tony's message

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:56:13 -0500

What is this, bash the list Saturday?

Mathe, I'm sorry you have encountered a problem with the list, and, since you
addressed your complaints to the list I assume you are lumping all of us in
your criticism. If not, then there are off list emails that might help you work
out your problems with specific members. In other words, if you have a problem
with anything I have said, email me and we can discuss it, otherwise, leave me
off your list bashing.

Since I've joined this list about a month ago, I have found that most members
are respectful, and though some of us express frustrations at times, most
people here seem to be quite professional concerning their work.

I am currently a member of three lists, and have been a member of about ten
lists during my lengthy experiences with a computer, and can state quite
frankly that this list is more professional than most.

Anyway, if you have a problem with anything that I may have said to you (and
frankly I don't remember saying anything to you at all), please email me and we
can discuss it. My email is rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Otherwise, I refuse to be
sucked into guilt by association.

Bob