[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Pearl Diver

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:34:15 -0800

Hhi Evan,

        If the proofreader gets a book whose headers have been removed, but
whose chapter titles, or section titles did not scan and/or were not
preserved or inserted by the submitter, there is confusion.  Unfortunately,
many submitters do remove headers without making sure that chapter headings
and section titles are indeed always present.

        Just my two more cents.

Mayrie