[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Pearl Diver

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:53:48 -0800 (PST)

I just put the page number, with a blank line before
and after it. Usually the blank pages before and after
section titles are included in the numbering. As
Pratik mentioned once when I used to put blank page,
it's no longer blank when that's written--grin.

Cindy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/