[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Peacemaker

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:23:57 -0500

Hi Melissa,

Oh, I bet you are right. She just assumed you had proofed it and didn't see your note. I hope we get your fixed copy back instead of the original. If she would put it back and put a hold foor me on it, I'd be delighted too give it the TLC treatment. (smile)

I'm reading a book you did proof, called The Doctor's Newfound Family, and it is just perfect!!! So glad I know your screen name because I was thinking of contacting Carrie and asking her to forward a complimentary e-mail to Saddlebred! What a coincidence!!! (big smile)

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Melissa Smith
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 7:55 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Peacemaker

Sue, Saddlebred is me. didn't do any of that stuff, as I was leaving it
for you. For some reason, they apparently didn't see my comment to
return it to the checkout list for you. I'll email Carrie, and see if we
can get it fixed.

Melissa Smith

On 7/3/2011 1:12 AM, Sue Stevens wrote:
Hi Melissa,
Someone elsegrabbed The Peacemaker, so no, I didn’t get to proof it. Someone who calls themselves saddlebred grabbed it. I downloaded it from the collection andit still had the running headers in it. So since it got in the collection so quickly I’m betting on a jiffy proofer. I know I couldn’t have proofed it that quickly.
Sue S.

-----
No virus found in this message.