[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Peacemaker

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 07:55:08 -0500

Sue, Saddlebred is me. didn't do any of that stuff, as I was leaving it for you. For some reason, they apparently didn't see my comment to return it to the checkout list for you. I'll email Carrie, and see if we can get it fixed.

Melissa Smith

On 7/3/2011 1:12 AM, Sue Stevens wrote:
Hi Melissa,
Someone elsegrabbed The Peacemaker, so no, I didn’t get to proof it. Someone who calls themselves saddlebred grabbed it. I downloaded it from the collection andit still had the running headers in it. So since it got in the collection so quickly I’m betting on a jiffy proofer. I know I couldn’t have proofed it that quickly.
Sue S.