[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Peacemaker

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 18:43:28 -0500

Your very welcome.

Melissa Smith

On 7/6/2011 12:56 PM, Sue Stevens wrote:
Oh, yes, Melissa! You fixed those formatting issues that were beyond my skill level!!! Thanks so much! Now I can proof it without any problems, thanks to you!!!!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Melissa Smith
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 11:26 AM
To: Bookshare Volunteer List
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] The Peacemaker

Sue,
The Peacemaker has been returned to the checkout list with a hold for
you. Hopefully all the formatting issues are fixed, and it will be an
easy proof for you.