[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hot Zone

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 05:34:46 -0800 (PST)

Shelley one of those books you wanted for a potential
new subscriber is in at my library. I am working up
the courage to go out in the cold and get it. When I
got home from school last night it was 5 degrees and
by the time I went to bed it was -2 and our water
pipes in the basement that go to the bathroom were
frozen. Ugh. I hated to wake up my husband to tell him
since he gets up at 4 a.m. and I don't get home now
until about 10:30  p.m.

Anyway I think the book was called It Begins and it is
in.

Jamie in Michigan