[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Hot Zone

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:47:56 -0500

Wonderful, I know she will be thrilled, smile.

She and her teacher have both filled out the registration and started the
proof of disability with NLS, and both I know will be subscribing as soon as
the paperwork is done.

Here we have a -15 windchill and I take public transit so my employer told
me not to attempt to come to Newton today, so I am doing stuff from home
with faithful dial up. smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx