[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Dreaded die, diat, diere, diis ...

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:40:43 -0500

That is why I have always wanted to make a macro for Word to do some
cleanup.  It has a pretty powerful search and replace feature that would
really help with complicated problems in scans.  I haven't figured out how
to make macros, though.  I seemed to be having a screen reader problem when
I tried to investigate, but it also had a good chance of just being my total
lack of experience with that particular feature.  The task is really
daunting besides. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net