[bksvol-discuss] Re: THE DRAGON LORD'S DAUGHTERS

  • From: Cindy <cindyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:41:14 -0800

Elizabeth, he didn't say it was one of Pamela's. Robert, Release it, and I put
save for Cindy. I'll download it today, andif it's one of Pamela's, I will
reject it. If not, I'll validate it when I finish with the two I have now. I'll
also check the others I had before and didn't notice who submitted them, and
I'll reject if she was the submitter. One I did was Brian's, and I'm appy to
have been able to put it into the collection--likewise, Amber's, which I'm
working on now. smile

Cindy