[bksvol-discuss] Re: THE DRAGON LORD'S DAUGHTERS

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:30:49 -0700 (PDT)

Robert and Elizabeth,

Thanks, Robert. I took it, and I see Elizabeth is
right and it is one of Pamela's, so if it's as bad as
you see--even not as bad--smile--I will reject it. I
also checked and found that some of the others I had
before that are still on page one are also hers--I
hadn't opened them before--just had taken them because
people were having trouble with them. If those are as
bad as one expects--even her friend, I see, had it and
released it long ago--I'll reject those, too.

I thought we weren't supposed to mention individuals'
names, though. smile Although for newbies' info I
guess it's o.k. this once.

Cindy