[bksvol-discuss] Re: THE DRAGON LORD'S DAUGHTERS

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:47:58 -0500

It looks like it wasn't pressed down hard enough.
Copyright © 2004 by Bertrice Small

All rights reserved.

Published in 2004 by arrangement with Kensington Books, an imprint of Kensington Publishing Corp.

Thorndike Press® Large Print Romance.

The tree indicium is a trademark of Thorndike Press.

The text of this Large Print edition is unabridged.

Other aspects of the book may vary from the original edition.

Set in 16 pt. Plantin by Elena Picard.

Printed in the United States on permanent paper.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data

Small, Bertrice.

The dragon lord's daughters / Bertrice Small.

p. cm.

ISBN 0-7862-6523-X (lg. print : he : alk. paper) 1. Great Britain -- History -- To 1066 -- Fiction.

2. Nobility -- Fiction. 3. Sisters -- Fiction. 4. Britons -- Fiction. 5. Large type books. I. Title. PS3569.M28D73 2004

813 ". 54--dc22 2004041276 Here's the copyright info from the title page.For skype contact bobwichitaks