[bksvol-discuss] Re: THE DRAGON LORD'S DAUGHTERS

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

One of whom is a personal friend and, as E has said,
tried to get her to do better. Apparently I've been
inadvertently encouragin her by validating sme of her
books which I'll no longer do if they're missing pages
or are in really bad shape. As E and others have said,
there are better uses for my time. smile

Cindy