[bksvol-discuss] Re: Symbol

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:14:55 EDT

Actually, I think it is called a dagger. I don't know what to use for it
either, unless you just replace the footnote symbols with numerical
superscripts or change them all to asterisks.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Symbol
Date:
8/1/2009 8:18:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I'm looking for the symbol, like a equals sign, which means the second
footnote on a page.  It's a cross.  Don't know what to use for it.

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www
.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&
bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)