[bksvol-discuss] Re: Symbol

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 14:41:18 -0400

Actually, after a few trials, I found how to make both the single dagger, †, and the double dagger, ‡.

You hold down the alt key and type 0134 on the numeric keypad for the single dagger. The double dagger is alt-0135.

However, I still think the asterisk should be used. I would bet quite a lot that our braille translator will not recognize the daggers. But if you want to use the daggers, there you are.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>