[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitter ID not recognized

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:08:31 -0500

Thanks for letting us know, Carrie.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bookshare Vol Group" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 4:40 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Submitter ID not recognized

Hi gang,

I'm getting a lot of complaints about this feature not working (not being able to see the books you've worked on yourself or anyone else's). When I checked, Engineering already has a ticket about this, so they are aware of the problem. I've asked them to fix it for the next release of software, which should be sometime next week.

Just trying to keep everyone in the loop! Carrie