[bksvol-discuss] More Books I'm Scanning

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:27:59 -0500

Hi, all.
I'll be scanning and Nancy will be validating the following books.
Christina
Howling at the Moon (Tales of an Urban Werewolf, Book 1) - Karen MacInerney
 Night Life (Nocturne City, Book 1) - Caitlin Kittredge
Pure Blood (Nocturne City, Book 2) Caitlin Kittredge
The Man with the Golden Torc (Secret Histories, Book 1) - Simon R. Green
Saint City Sinners (Dante Valentine, Book 4) - Lilith Saintcrow
PEEPS - Scott Westerfeld
Hunter, Healer (The Society Series) - Lilith Saintcrow
Storm Watcher (The Watcher Series, Book 2) - Lilith Saintcrow
Second Skin (Nocturne City, Book 3) - Caitlin Kittredge